Some students prefer to watching the video to make them interested in a new topic. So, I suggested a video that might help you to understand well this topic. Click the link below and I hope you enjoyed watching this video ๐
I'm sure you know this is a periodic schedule. These are the elements under the earth. These elements work in our industry. It consists of 4 groups in the periodic table, namely s, p, d snd f. I have provided some links to help you on this topic.๐ Just click the links below๐๐ http://spmchemistry.blog.onlinetuition.com.my/2011/12/periodic-table.html http://spmchemistry.blog.onlinetuition.com.my/spm-chemistry-form-4-chapter-4-kssm-periodic-table-of-elements
Recently, there are many types of software of freeware that we can use and it can give us many benefits based on its function. Therefore during our clas SKI 3013, my group get Padlet as our topic. We need to present to our class about Padlet. The link below is our presentation video. I hope you can get many pieces of information and know-how to use it! ๐ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjywSEkY5k
Hello everyone!๐ I hope you are in good health. We will proceed to the next chapter, which is oxidation and reduction. This is my favourite topic. I beat you can find this topic is easy if you click the links below. Enjoy!๐ http://spmchemistry.blog.onlinetuition.com.my/2012/12/spm-form-5-chemistry-chapter-3-oxidation-and-reduction.html https://www.aplustopper.com/oxidation-reduction-redox-reactions/
Comments
Post a Comment