T H E R M O C H E M I S T R Y Hi! are you having problems on this topic? I am here to help you and make you love this topic. The links below will help you improve your understanding and you can also prepare for your exams. 😘 https://www.slideshare.net/MadihahRamly/chapter-4-thermochemistry-44126546 http://spmchemistry.blog.onlinetuition.com.my/2011/12/spm-form-5-chemistry-chapter-4-thermochemistry.html https://www.scribd.com/doc/56506056/Short-Note-Chemistry-Form-5-Chapter-4-Thermochemistry
hi everyone! ✋we meet again in my blog, let's learn together! Acid and bases is a fun chapter and make you realize that chemistry is fun. There is a lot of things behind the chemistry-related in our life. I know you come to my blog because you need extra notes for you to increase your understanding. Here, tz will share a few links that might help you. Enjoy!😙😙 https://www.slideshare.net/ninie_niki/chemistry-form-4-acids-n-bases aplustopper.com/definition-acid-base/
Do you know that electrochemistry gives many benefits to our industry? We can use our mobile phone for eight hours and spoons plating. This chapter provides many benefits to our daily life. Do you know to differentiate between an electrolyte solution and non-electrolytes? Do you need extra notes in this chapter? If yes, click the links below https://www.slideshare.net/ninie_niki/chemistry-form-4-acids-n-bases https://www.aplustopper.com/electrolyte-able-conduct-electricity-nonelectrolyte-cannot/ https://www.aplustopper.com/chemistry-spm-form-4-syllabus/
Comments
Post a Comment